T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles has an exciting opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join us at AVX Coleraine.
- 20 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 10 .00 am – 14.00 pm
- 28 days paid holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- On-site parking
- No Evening or Weekend Work.
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Comply with all HACCP (Hazard analysis of critical control points) regulations as necessary and all Health, Safety & Hygiene standards
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- Report defective equipment/ utensils/ work and floor surfaces or any other Health and Safety issues etc. to your Line Manager
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE