Ards & North Down Borough Council
T: 0300 013 3333
The person appointed will be responsible to the Community Centres & Halls Supervisors for a wide range of duties primarily in connection with the Community Centres and Halls throughout the Borough of Ards and North Down.
- This is a permanent, part time post, working 20 hours per week and paying £11.32 per hour. Please refer to the attached sample rota.
- The postholder will be based in Conlig Community Centre, however may be required to work at other Community Centres and Halls throughout the Borough.
- The post is contracted to work 10 months from September to June each year. Salary for 10 months will be spread across the 12 months of the year. Casual hours may be available during July and August, subject to bookings.
- A reserve list may be maintained for one year from which other similar permanent or temporary vacancies at the same grade may be filled.
- All correspondence in relation to the job vacancy will be completed by email and phone. Therefore, it is important that applicants ensure a valid e-mail address and mobile number are provided and entered accurately when filling out the application form.
- Applicants should ensure they check their emails including junk folders regularly.
Employees have access to a wide range of benefits at Ards and North Down Borough Council. In addition to a competitive salary, the Council supports all staff in their career aspirations through learning and development opportunities. Current key benefits include:
- 34 days of annual leave (including bank/public holidays), rising to 37 days after five years of service, and 40 days after 10 years of service.
- Northern Ireland Local Government Pension Scheme (Council contributes 19.5% of salary).
- Health benefits: Westfield Healthcare Scheme; Leisure Centre Membership; Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Time Off in Lieu (TOIL).
- Education / qualifications support after qualifying period.
- Plus much more…