In Norbrook we pride ourselves in being one of the top companies in Northern Ireland and one of the top veterinary pharmaceutical companies globally. We develop & manufacture veterinary medicines, supplying products to 120 countries globally. With a strong portfolio of existing products and significant investment in R&D to launch new products annually, we have opportunities for individuals to join us and develop their career in a global company.
Our business strategy is supported by our Values – Customer Value, One Team, Results Driven, Excellence, Innovation, and Quality – and we support our employees to live the behaviours that creates our culture. Our on-going success is based on the expertise, knowledge and innovation of our employees. If you are interested in joining our team here at Norbrook and supporting our vision, then apply for this role.
The successful candidate will report to the Canteen Manager and will provide a high quality level of Customer Service and hygiene across our 3 sites in Newry.
Main Activities / Tasks
- Managing and replenishing stock as required;
- Ensuring that the Canteen seating area and kitchen are cleaned to a high standard;
- Carrying out till duties on a daily basis;
- Serving food to customers;
- Washing and circulating dishes – plates, cutlery, pots and pans;
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times;
- Assisting with food preparation when required;
- Responsible for closing the Canteen in the evenings.
- Essential Criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all customers;
- A proven ability to provide a high level of Customer Service;
- A proven ability to work as part of a busy team;
- Ability to travel and work at private functions outside of standard working hours from time to time.
- Hold a current food hygiene certificate
- Previous experience of working in a busy Canteen environment
Location: Newry, Co. Down
Remuneration: Salary Attractive
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, 31 days annual leave, Wedding Leave, Employee well-being initiatives, Healthcare plan, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance Programme, On-site free parking, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks scheme, Discounted Car Insurance, Annual Employee raffle, employee recognition scheme, career development opportunities and much more
Contact: The Human Resources Department
Norbrook Laboratories Limited employs a workforce with members of all sections of the community and is committed to appointing people purely on the basis of merit. In accordance with our equal opportunities policy we would particularly like to welcome applicants from the Protestant Community.