T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Location: Dungloe, Ireland. Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 8:40am to 5:20pm
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Randox to be part of our Purchasing Department. This will involve the day to day buying operations within the purchasing department, ensuring that all orders are placed and received on time in accordance with standard operating procedures and departmental requirements.
- The preparation and placing of supplier orders.
- Ensuring that all incoming goods are delivered on time.
- The cross-checking of supplier invoices against orders placed.
- The maintenance of accurate purchasing records.
- Conduct supplier negotiations and establish price structures.
- The maintenance of Service Contracts.
- The sourcing of potential new suppliers.
- Generating and following up of supplier Corrective Action Requests.
- The maintenance of a fully computerised purchasing system.
- The hiring of sub-contractors.
- The development and maintenance of good lines of communications with inter-dependant department.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- The ability to work within and motivate team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full computer Literacy.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Sage system experience.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer