Business Development Executive – Japanese Speaking
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
At Randox, we have an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded individual to join our Sales team, promoting clinical product portfolio within Japan and Northern Marina Islands / Pacific Islands.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be tasked with developing and maintaining an effective sales representation in your assigned region by directly searching, contacting, and selling products to end
- Business Development within your target areas mentioned above
- Building trusted relationships with customers, promoting Randox products
- Conducting regular customer visits to understand our customer needs
- Participate in local tenders processes and support in completion of PMDA registration process, alongside relevant HQ departments.
- Managing key accounts and developing new business opportunities
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
- Bachelor level degree in a Life Science/Business discipline or relevant work experience within the Medical/Pharmaceutical sector.
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Ability to communicate complex clinical information with stakeholders
- Self-starter mindset and drive to be achieve a successful sales career
- Passion/strong interest within the medical sector
- Valid driving license
- Previous experience in the sales and working in a target orientated environment would be advantageous.
For you, we offer a competitive salary alongside profit sharing and good working flexibility. As a global company – we can offer you rapid career progression alongside training opportunities to help you improve in your chosen field. This a great opportunity to reap rewards in a sector that is experiencing significant growth throughout Japan.
Randox, is an international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.