Business Development Executive – Food Diagnostics
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – Food Diagnostics (22N/BDFD)
Randox currently has an opportunity for a target driven individual to join our dynamic and growing Food Diagnostics team. This position will be based at our Ardmore site near Crumlin, NI and the shift pattern will be Monday-Friday, 8:40am to 5:20pm.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
• Manage existing end-user accounts and establish new business in the territory
• Travel throughout the territory regularly in order to conduct regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identify new market opportunities and increase sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience of strategic thinking and analytical ability in a complex area
• Knowledge and understanding of the management and delivery of healthcare services
• Proactive approach and self-starting spirit to challenges in the market
• Degree level education with extra consideration for business/science related disciplines
• Fluency in English
• Experience of working to and achieving targets
• The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-level business partners
• Senior experience of working in healthcare/insurance/corporate industries
About Randox: –
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer