Business Development Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – 22N/BDEH
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual for the position of Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing Sales Team.
This role is based at our Ardmore site just outside Crumlin, Co. Antrim.
• Driving of strategic commercial and customer orientated initiatives within our Health sales team.
• Developing and maintaining a strong sales strategy for the promotion and sales of Randox products, predominately our Randox Health packages and blood screening services.
• Travel throughout the UK and Ireland regularly in order to conduct regular customer visits to increase sales.
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products.
• Identify new market opportunities and increase sales.
• Engaging effectively with internal stakeholders to maximise sales turnover.
• Ability to uncover and explore growth and business opportunities amongst existing and new business segments.
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
• Qualified to degree level in life science or business discipline.
• Willingness to travel regularly, both throughout UK and Ireland as well as internationally.
• Distinct self-motivation as well as a proactive structured ad result-orientated work style.
• Ability to identify new business opportunities.
• Strong analytical skills relating to problem solving and sales analysis.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• A valid driving license.
• A proven track record in sales and customer relationship management, ideally within the healthcare sector.
• Advanced customer research skills.
• Experience of data analytics relating to sales functions.
• Marketing experience.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.