Business Development Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing team. This role will be responsible for promoting the sales of our range of clinical products across 8 European distributors.
This role is based in Crumlin, Northern Ireland.
- Development of business interests in specified sales territory in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan
- Effectively managing distributors and Sales Executives in the territory, and push for sales growth
- Manage key relations with our current customers
- Conduct in market customer visits to increases sales
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
- Identify new market opportunities and increase sales
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business-related discipline
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with customers
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-level business partners
- A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to work to strict time frames and meet deadlines
- A valid driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.