Business Development Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive China – 22/BDEC
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based at HQ at our Crumlin base in Antrim or London. This Business Development Executive will be responsible for growing B2B sales targeting corporate clients and insurance companies to promote our suite of tests / packages now available via Randox Health.
- Responsible for the sales performance within the defined territory
- Management of global distributor patterns
- Management of key relations with our current customers
- Conduct in market customer visits to increase sales
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
- Management of key accounts and direct selling of Randox products to customers
- Identify new market opportunities and increase sales
- Handle customers queries in a timely and efficient manner
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business-related discipline
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with sales team and distributors
- Strong business acumen
- A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
- Excellent organisational and teamwork skills
- Flexible with regards to working hours when required
- Fluent in Mandarin/Chinese
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.