Biomedical Service Engineer
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories is currently recruiting for a Biomedical Service Engineer to support our expanding operations. The role will provide a talented and enthusiastic individual with an excellent opportunity to pursue an exciting and attractive career in the diagnostic industry. The role will involve installation, commissioning and set-up of biomedical equipment, routine servicing and preventative maintenance of analysers and associated equipment, emergency breakdown repair of analysers and provision of technical support by telephone and e-mail to Randox customers.
The successful candidate will be based on the East Coast and will be required to travel around the region.
- The servicing and maintenance of Randox analysers and associated equipment within the specified area.
- Services include but are not limited to preventative maintenance and emergency breakdown repair of analysers in the field.
- Installation, commissioning, and set-up of analyser equipment.
- Maintaining service and maintenance records according to Service Department Procedure.
- Ability to operate and repair various analysers and analytical instrumentation.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential.
- Computer literate.
- Available for travel.
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
- Relevant engineer qualification and experience, particularly in the medical sector.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.