T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
We are inviting applicants for the position of Biomedical Engineer to support our growing business operations in the USA.
Based in California, the role will involve the provision of customer support, routine maintenance, and emergency breakdown repair of automated and semi-automated Randox analysers and associated equipment. This position will be a home office position with the successful applicant travelling to customer sites nationwide.
As this function involves extensive and regular travel to customer locations, sometimes at short notice, the ability and willingness to travel is essential.
- Routine servicing and preventative maintenance of analysers and associated equipment in the field.
- Emergency breakdown repair of analysers in the field.
- Maintaining service and maintenance records according to Service Department procedures.
- Installation, commissioning, and set-up of analyser equipment.
- Providing technical support by telephone and email to Randox customers and providing technical support for analyser development.
- Building and maintaining extensive knowledge of Randox analysers and associated equipment.
- A relevant Engineering Qualification or equivalent accredited apprenticeship.
- Ability to operate and repair various analysers and analytical instrumentation and record analytical data correctly.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain good working relationships with internal departments and customers.
- Available for extensive travel.
- Computer literate.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Experience in medical instrumentation.
- Experience in engineering and computer software.
- Experience in clinical chemistry and applications knowledge.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.