T: 028 9032 0070
Due to Growth and Expansion, The Mount Charles Group is seeking to employ a Bid Manager to join our team in Central Office on the Ormeau Road in Belfast.
Monday- Friday 9-5
- Agile working model
- Flexible working pattern
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase Scheme
- Voluntary private health and cashplan scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme Consultancy & Advice
- Benefit/ discount Portal
- Manage the end-to-end bid process.
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from key stakeholders, typically engaging with sales, marketing, operations teams, finance, commercial, legal and project management / delivery.
- Work with the Sales lead to develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Contributing to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation (such as providing guidance around the executive summary).
- Ensure timescales are achieved at each step of the bid process, including all internal governance, while taking the initiative in setting realistic deadlines.
- Ensure on-time submission of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Co-ordinate and plan all client presentations required as part of the bid submission.
- Drive continuous improvement, through post-bid reviews, both internally and with customers.
Personality: The ideal Candidate will have
- Ambitious, people oriented, inquisitive, passionate, organised with the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively at all levels of the business
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team, and lead operators to support the successful delivery of the bid programme
- Uses the right influencing techniques to gain the necessary commitment and support from others, both internally and externally
- Listens to others, and values their contributions, receptive to new ideas, and acts in an ethical and socially responsible manner
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community