Bank Team Leader
T: (028) 9046 1834
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Bank Team Leader – 23-086-BTL-TL-WEB
Job Role Bank Team Leader
Location Twisel Lodge, 17A Church Ave, Holywood, BT18 9BJ
Salary £11.25 per hour
Hours Bank, Casual hours as and when required
Flexibility is required to work within the rota system in order to meet the needs of the residents, the service and statutory regulation and availability to work evenings and weekends as required.
If you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of others and caring for people who have a learning disability and associated complex needs we would love to meet you!
Twisel Lodge in Holywood Co. Down, is a residential home, registered with RQIA to provide services for 8 adults who have Learning Disabilities and associated complex needs.
For most of our residents Twisel Lodge is their home however as part of the eight-person service, we also provide a ‘respite’ facility through which adults with learning disabilities can come and stay with us for a break. This service provides an opportunity for the main carers to get a break from caring duties and enables them to refresh and to be able to continue their caring role.
As part of the Living Options Services, the Team Leader will be a part of the management team and will support the Registered Manager to meet the Residential Care Homes Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2005 and DHSSPS Residential Care Homes Minimum Standards, August 2011
- Annual leave based on 28 days (inclusive of public and statutory holidays), based on accrual, paid in arrears per quarter.
- Statutory Sick Pay, if applicable.
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme, if applicable.
- Investor in People Platinum organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
- Free parking and tea & coffee available
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C or equivalent
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is equivalent
- Two years’ previous experience in a Social care setting providing support/care.
- Experience of supervising staff and co-ordinating provision of personal
- care and support.
- Working knowledge of the needs of people with learning and physical disabilities
- High level of competency in IT to include Microsoft Office packages.
Apply Online: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 4th April 2023 @ 8am
Expected Interview Date: 11th April 2023
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER