Bank Support Worker
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Bank Support Worker 22-277-BSW-AH-WEB
Job Role Bank Support Worker
Location Ardkeen / Hillmount
Salary £9.79 per hour
Hours Bank as agreed
At South Belfast Living Options we provide support and care to adults over the age of 18 who have brain injury, Physical or Learning Disability, Sensory or Neurological Disability. Service Users are supported over two schemes, Hillmount in Finaghy Road South and Ardkeen which is just off the Lisburn Road. The extent of support and care provided is based on individual assessment of need. Personalised support services available include assistance with daily living activities, personal care, leisure and social skills and household management.
The role of Support Worker requires a team approach at all times with effective working relationships for the benefit of the service user. This includes:
- Assisting service users with activities of daily living and facilitate inclusion of service users in a broad range of activities.
- Supporting service users with identified personal care and support needs
- Annual leave based on 28 days (inclusive of public and statutory holidays), based on accrual, paid in arrears per quarter.
- Statutory Sick Pay, if applicable.
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme, if applicable.
- Investor in People Platinum organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
Effective verbal and written communication to include numeracy skills
Interest in working with people in a care environment.
Awareness of the needs of people with learning and physical disabilities
Closing Date: 5th December 2022
Expected Interview Date: TBC
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER