Bank Support Assistant
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation are seeking to recruit for the following position:
Job Role Bank Support Assistant (Days & Nights)
Location The Mews Supported Living, 143A Glen Road, Belfast
Salary £12.05 PH (Days)
£13.24 PH (Nights)
Hours of work Days shfts range from 8am-10pm
Night shifts range from 8pm-8.30am
Shifts include nights, evenings, weekends and public holidays
The Mews is a Positive Behaviour Support Service (PBS) which consists of 12 single occupancy apartments located in West Belfast. The service provides a Person-Centred approach through supported living solutions to service users with Learning Disabilities, Autistic Spectrum Disorder and complex needs. The Service operates under the Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Framework and provides 24hr care and support.
The role of Bank Support Assistant requires a team approach in delivering person-centred care with a focus on achieving positive outcomes for the service users. This includes:
- Assisting with activities of daily living and facilitate inclusion in a broad range of activities.
- Follow and assist with identified personal care and support needs of service users.
- Completing and maintaining CPI Safety Intervention training and using the techniques, where appropriate.
- Adhering to the standards set by RQIA, The Trust and NISCC; as well as Safeguarding protocols.
- Embracing the values of The Cedar Foundation, as well as demonstrating enthusiasm for the role.
- Engaging positively with supervision, taking ownership of mandatory training requirements and personal development.
The ideal candidate will be confident, calm and compassionate, who can provide meaningful support in times of crisis and within a challenging environment.
- Annual leave based on 28 days (inclusive of public and statutory holidays), based on accrual, paid in arrears per quarter.
- Statutory Sick Pay, if applicable.
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme, if applicable.
- Investor in People Platinum organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
- Free parking and tea & coffee available.
We are currently offering a Welcome Bonus totalling £1000: The bonus will be £250 on successful completion of 3 months’ service, a further £250 on successful completion of 6 months’ service & a further £500 paid on first anniversary totalling £1000.
Expected interview date: 18th July 2022