Bank Support Assistant
T: (028) 9046 1834
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Bank Support Assistant 23-159-BSA-JW-WEB
Job Role Bank Support Assistant
Location 1 Johnston Way, Lisburn, BT28 2XE
Salary £10.93 per hour
Hours Bank as required
Support Assistants are required to work flexibly and be available to work unsociable hours and public holidays on a rotational basis
Johnston way, located in North Lisburn, is a Registered Domiciliary Care Agency and Positive Behaviour Support Service (PBS) which consists of 2 dwellings, each for four men. The service offers a person-centred approach for service users who have Learning Disabilities and associated needs. The Service operates under the Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Framework and provides care and support on a 24 hour basis.
- The role of Support Assistant requires a team approach at all times with effective working relationships for the benefit of the service user.
- To assist service users with activities of daily living and facilitate inclusion of service users in a broad range of activities.
- To support service users with identified personal care and support needs.
- Support Assistants are required to work flexibly and be available to work unsociable hours and public holidays on a rotational basis.
- Annual leave based on 28 days (inclusive of public and statutory holidays), based on accrual, paid in arrears per quarter.
- Statutory Sick Pay, if applicable.
- Auto enrolment into pension scheme, if applicable.
- Investor in People Platinum organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
- Free parking and tea & coffee available.
- The successful candidate will be supported and trained in CPI Intervention.
1.6 months experience of providing care/support
2.Effective verbal and written communication to include numeracy skills
3.Working knowledge of the needs of people with learning disabilities
4. Demonstratable understanding and knowledge on behaviours that challenge
Closing Date: 16th June 2023 @9am
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER