Automation Project Coordinator
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Location: Antrim. Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday, 8:40am – 5:20pm
We require a highly motivated and dedicated individual to work within our engineering department as an Automation Project Coordinator.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
- The generation, review, and approval of automation project design documentation in accordance with Randox Laboratories procedures and policies, including user and functional requirements as required.
- Responsibility for risk management activities relating to all production automation projects and related validation activities in accordance with Randox’s procedures and policies.
- Responsible for the effective and timely transfer of automation projects to manufacturing in accordance with our policies.
- Ownership and responsibility for the implementation, review and revision of all procedures relating to the design, validation, and transfer of Randox Laboratories production automation projects.
- Responsibility for the training and support of the validation teams and project team members as required to ensure the satisfactory completion of tasks and compliance.
- Adhere to company positive work environment policies, health and safety procedures are completed in timely manner.
- Be qualified to a degree level in Engineering discipline or relevant work experience
- Experience in supervisory/managerial role
- Experience of process and equipment validation
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of quality systems
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of health and safety including COSHH.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.