T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories is a global diagnostics company headquartered in Northern Ireland. We are currently looking to add to our administrative team. If you’re interested in joining us as an Administrative Assistant, please read on:
This position will offer you exposure to the regulated world of medical devices, giving you real responsibility to ensue high/accurate levels of documentation is maintained within our manufacturing and engineering department.
Mon-Thur 07:50 – 16:50
Friday – 7:50 – 13:50
Please see link below for more information on what we do:
- Assist in the collation and management of devices manufacturing documentation
- Maintain in department documentation via our QMS, Q-Plus internal systems
- Assist in the process of production works orders via ERP System
- Support the procurement process for Manufacturing tools, equipment, stationary.
- General duties covering typing, printing and scanning
- Conducting periodic minute taking at meetings
- Minimum 1 year experience within an administration role.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion.
- Excellent time management, organisational, and computer skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to accurately record analytical data.
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
- Competitive salary.
- Training and support.
- Progression / Career opportunities.
- Stable role within a high growth sector.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.