Agri Sales Executive
Since its formation in 1978, Moore Concrete Products Ltd has developed into a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer based outside Ballymena. The company is customer focus led, ensuring the continued evolution of our extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers across the UK and Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Agriculture Sales Executive to work efficiently as part of the Agriculture Sales team within Moore Concrete, striving to achieve the company’s vision to statements and maximise sales opportunities to achieve sales and gross profit targets. This is a proactive sales role, which will involve liaising with customers via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings.
- Working hours: Mon- Fri 40 hours per week
- 30 days holidays
- On site car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Private healthcare scheme
- AXA Insurance Discount
- Life insurance policy
Hours of work: Standard hours will be Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00. 40 hours per week, however flexibility is required to work additional hours on occasion as needed.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- To maximise sales opportunities, deal with enquiries and convert to orders to achieve the Company’s Sales targets.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are priced accurately and responded to in the agreed timeframe. Ensure these are recorded on the CRM system and followed up to win orders.
- Ensure that orders are won at the agreed sales margin.
- Provide accurate information to Planning, Production, Quality/Technical and Despatch to ensure that customer requirements and timeframes are met.
- Liaise with the Agriculture Sales Manager and Head of Sales with a technically minded approach in identifying new product and market opportunities, which may be beneficial to the company.
- Attend exhibitions/trade shows/customer meetings/site visits and represent the Company when required. This will involve travel to the UK and ROI as required.
- Any other duties within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Agriculture Sales Manager.
- Good level of education and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, including Mathematics, English, and a clean driving licence.
- Previous experience within sales and customer service environment.
- Strong ability to deal professional with customers/clients.
- Driven individual with a strong interest in the agricultural industry.
- Flexibility to attend trade shows/client visits throughout the UK and ROI.
- Good time management, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Excellent organisational skills and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience of working within a busy office environment.
- Experience of travelling for business purposes throughout the UK and ROI.
- Experience using CRM packages and/or Sage packages.
- Experience in meeting KPIs and targets.
Closing date for applications: Friday 31st March 2023 @5pm.
Please visit our website www.moore-concrete.com/career to apply for this vacancy
Moore Concrete is an Investors in People Company and Equal Opportunities Employer