T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Agile Developer – (24N/AGIL)
Randox are looking for an Agile Developer to join our team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of new diagnostic platforms and the continuous improvement of existing platforms (including systems to support internal Randox departments).
This role will be based in the Randox Science Park – Antrim, Northern Ireland.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop design concepts based on User Requirements by liaising with product owner and key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of Functional Requirements Specifications based on User Requirements and approved concept designs
- Contribute to the development of Software Requirements Specifications based on User Requirements and approved concept designs
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team, clearly communicate requirements to other team members to ensure all development and testing is co-ordinated appropriately
- Work alongside other engineering disciplines, scientists, and Software Test Engineers to ensure designs are rigorously tested, verified and validated
- Identify appropriately specified COTS products / software for use within a system as and when required
- Generate and maintain technical documentation, specifically, but not limited to, code review documentation, work instructions, FMEA, BOM etc.
- Contribute to risk analysis for products under development and released
- Report on status of projects / designs, both orally and in written format, to direct and senior management
- For both products under development and released products, contribute to design change when necessary, ensuring that design change is managed in a controlled way
- Ensure all systems are designed to a high quality, ensuring compliance with appropriate internal procedures and European and International standards
- Adherence to company Positive Work Environment policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment
- Possess a higher-level qualification in a Software related discipline, or be able to demonstrate appropriate industrial experience
- Demonstrate experience programming in one of the following programming languages VBA, Python, C#, C++
- Web development front and backend skills including development of fluid functional UI and SQL database development and management.
- Ability to work with and manage multiple projects with a focus on meeting strict timeline deliverables.
- Communicate project information to direct and senior management.
- Experience communicating with and controlling embedded software
- Experience with User Interface development and UI Design patterns such as MVVM
- Experience designing software applications and UML modelling
- Experience with DevOps or another source control toolset
- Experience in all stages of a SDLC such as Agile, V-Model or Waterfall SDLC