Administrative Adviser – Building Control
Ards & North Down Borough Council
T: 0300 013 3333
The Postholder will work as part of a team supporting the Administrative Officer across the range of functions within the Building Control Section.
- This is a permanent, full time role, working 36 hours per week.
- A reserve list may be maintained for one year from which other similar permanent or temporary vacancies at the same grade may be filled.
- All correspondence in relation to the job vacancy will be completed by email and phone. Therefore, it is important that applicants ensure a valid e-mail address and mobile number are provided and entered accurately when filling out the application form.
- Applicants should ensure they check their emails including junk folders regularly.
- Further guidance on the interview process to be used during COVID-19, will be provided via e-mail to shortlisted Candidates.
Employees have access to a wide range of benefits at Ards and North Down Borough Council. In addition to a competitive salary, the Council supports all staff in their career aspirations through learning and development opportunities. Current key benefits include:
- 34 days of annual leave (including bank/public holidays), rising to 37 days after five years of service, and 40 days after 10 years of service.
- Northern Ireland Local Government Pension Scheme (Council contributes 19.5% of salary).
- Health benefits: Westfield Healthcare Scheme; Leisure Centre Membership; Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Flexi time.
- Time Off in Lieu (TOIL).
- Education / qualifications support after qualifying period.
- Plus much more…