Location: Bangor (Office based position)
Starting Salary: Not disclosed
First salary review: On completion of initial probation period
Hours: 35/40 hours per week
Educational Requirement: ‘A’ levels (or equivalent)
Wilson Nesbitt is seeking to recruit an Administration Assistant for a full time entry level position in its Bangor office. The position will provide administrative support to our expanding, experienced and collaborative team of paralegals and solicitors in our Conveyancing department.
Comprehensive training will be provided and the role provides a great opportunity to develop essential experience and skills to move along an established career path within the firm.
To apply complete an online application form.
- First point of contact on new cases
- Create and prepare digital and hard files for new transactions
- Interact with clients and third parties to gather and input relevant information
- Use of our case management system to manage workload
- Legal document production
- Use of various relevant websites to download and update case information/documents
- Providing essential support to the team
- Administrative tasks
Key Skills & Desirable Experience
- ‘A’ levels or equivalent
- Previous office experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential
- Team player but capable of working independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliable and conscientious approach to work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Enthusiastic, keen and proactive
- Meticulous and diligent.
What Wilson Nesbitt will offer you?
- Comprehensive training and experience
- Career and salary progression opportunities
- Financial support towards studies to train and enhance legal career opportunities
Despite being around for 75 years Wilson Nesbitt is widely considered to be one of the most modern and progressive law firms in Northern Ireland, with offices in Bangor and Belfast offering a wide range of legal services.We are a forward thinking, inclusive and diverse employer and you will be joining an exciting team of enthusiastic, professional individuals working together in a collaborative and supportive working environment.
We have started and developed the careers of hundreds of legal professionals in Northern Ireland. You can take your first step by joining us in this challenging and rewarding role!