Prestige Insurance Holdings Ltd
T: 02890 355582
Purpose of the Job
- Leading the 22 staff within the Client and Insurer Accounts receivable/payable team for AbbeyAutoline and Prestige Underwriting Services
- Assist with the continuing development of the systems and processes within the Accounts Department
- This exciting role will be suitable for a self-motivated individual who wants to be a key contributor to the success of the business
- The team structure that will be reporting to the Accounts Manager consist of 3 team leaders that head up separately the broker, insurer and client accounts teams.
- Manage the day to day running of all processes within the insurance accounts payable and receivables department including supervision of staff.
- Regular reporting and timely management of debt (broker and client) with a combined debt book of circa £23m.
- Managing the ongoing relationship with Premium Finance providers
- Oversee the insurer payments function and the process around payment and recovery of claims.
- Assist with recruitment and training of staff within the Accounts team
- Lead the integration of acquired businesses into the Prestige Group Accounts Function
- Continually seek opportunities for improvements in processes, systems and procedures.
- Assist with financial analysis and special projects as needed.
- Liaise as appropriate with the team’s customers and insurers if needed
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Significant accounts experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience of managing / supervising a team
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- 2 ‘A’ level passes, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of OGI systems (or similar insurance based system)
- An understanding of the process of insurance broking accounts
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and relationship management skills
- Commercial mind-set and ability to self-manage.
- Persuasive and effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to take a pro-active approach and problem solve.
- Quick learner, hardworking and willing to work on a flexible basis.
What we offer in return
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Private Medical
- Eyecare Scheme
- Staff Insurance Discounts
- Service Awards
- Continuous Learning & Development
AbbeyAutoline is an Equal Opportunities Employer