T: 02890 247 333
The Clear Group is one of Northern Ireland’s most dynamic organisations. Now operating in the Pharmacy, Dental and Childcare sectors we have become one of the largest operators in each of them.
Our journey since our foundation in 2005 has been one of constant growth and development. Now, as we anticipate the exciting opportunities which await us in the future, we are seeking to recruit a newly qualified accountant to join our Finance team.
About your role:
You will be a key member of a large and supportive team. Reporting to the Finance Director you will have the main responsibility for a few companies in the group. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Identifying opportunities to reduce costs, improve processes and increase profitability
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assistance with monthly payroll
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc reports for directors, investors etc
You are a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA). You are a good communicator who enjoys working as part of a team. You have superb attention to detail and a strong drive to deliver improvement to any organisation or project you are involved in. You are competent in the use of Excel and other accounting packages. You are organised – you can manage your time effectively to deal with conflicting priorities. You have a calm approach combined with a can-do attitude.